surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Randomly putting the pic of my ex

What could make your heart pound fast? Nervous?

When you’re a turn away from your presentation?
Right before you ride a hell-like rollercoaster for the first time?
Waiting to go up the podium receiving an award?
Anticipating a kissing scene between a hero and heroin in a romance drama?
Accidentally listened to a nostalgic song that reminds you of your ex?
A text message entered your inbox in the middle of the night and expecting it is someone whom you’re secretly admiring?


Imagine how this little ballerina felt before her 1st-time ballet recital

It’s called adrenaline rush, which in each and everyone is supposedly different; since our bodies respond the stimulus accordingly. Some asserted this physiological palpitation due to perverse basis; I’m having one for instance.

Having too many things in mind to be converted into words; worrying the more I delay it, it’ll simply vanish in the thin air by turns (though I’m not having alzheimer).

Seldom did I talk movies. All these whiles I prefer being a charlatan music critic. As far as I’m concerned, the only movie I’d an entry about was Initial D; but still all I emphasized on was the OST written by Jay Chou.

Maybe I should start dramas and movies reviewing. Well perhaps not so much of the analysis, only one or two remarkable points; so much of the happenstance.

Never mind, you’ll get what I mean soon.
Please anticipate






Randomly putting the pic of my ex





Ps: Of course, it's Jdrama and movie reviews. Others would appear by luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...