surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ironic

Life itself isn’t boring, it’s colorful
Plus living an unspoken repeated ritual we called routine

The thing that bugs you more than getting a suntan
Is not to be able to recover within 3 weeks

There’s something more painful than leaving home sweet home
We called adapting

What could harm you more than lacking of sleep studying
Even worst emotionally that hurts deep within
It’s an insecure self emotional blackmail after seeing an assessment outcome

When you’re templated into a planned future stencil
That you can’t get away on your own but
To live up the public expectation
Though the choice isn’t yours
I believe still eventually there’ll come around
The thing we called resist and potent…

My name is Zawani, many called me Wani. While it is not so much a bother with the pronunciation, it bugs me on the spelling though.

I’ve always wanted people to spell it as WaniE; with the E at the end. Why? So it won’t seem too lame (just accept it as it is, end of discussion).

Well, now who could have expected I would HATE that E damned much!

It’s too ironic…

Blue bug


Ps: Zwen mo ii desu yo, aikawarazu…
Pss: And btw the drama and movie reviews would go on hiatus a while
Psss: Salam Maal Hijrah
Pssss: So the time has come for me, iroiro mo... Yamemasu...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...