surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Being flexible

Prologue
I know I’m the type who doesn’t know how to exist with others. But was it just me? Or am I really starting to love my classmates more?

As I quote my class rep, Sayid Aiman said

“Being rigid is essential for an organized system, but being flexible could lead to a more structured mechanism”

Ps: Quote is translated into English

Post-mortem for our Inter-faculty Scrabble Competition was held not 7 hours ago. Indeed what he said is true enough. We have to be flexible in life; always come out with a backup plan and always open to alternatives. Especially when this life is ain’t a one-man show. Working as a team is a lot better (if hearing this from a person who values solitude in absolute is awkward, my apology).

I only manage to extract some of the moral values listed by our class rep
- Be flexible
- Optimistic
- ………….. (forgotten)
- ………….. (forgotten)
- Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah (always)

Followed by iftar jama’ie with the whole class, credits to all for giving a hand. As well as the tarawih, praise to Allah for all.

Epilogue
As I thought, hearts connected by means of The Almighty stay the warmest.

Ps: So the gentlemen went for a futsal session after tarawih, until 1 am I heard; since the mid semester assessment is over. More enthusiasm for qiamullail, insyaAllah.

Allahu Akram!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...