surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tribute to her


If you ask any of the students back in my days, none of us really liked her. She looks at you like everything you say is unethical, she rationalizes something you did wrong as if you’re the criminal, she has a wicked tongue that’s enough to make you cold-feeted if you’re called to enter her room. Some of the students would change route to avoid bumping into her in the hallway (including me LOL). These are just a part of she-freaked-me-out syndrome, funny how we started to see her as a friend rather than a teacher after we graduated.

The date was august 30, 2010. Miss Hajjah Safiah’s official farewell event was held; she’s promoted to Sekolah Tun Fatimah (STF) Johor Bahru. Who is she? She’s the Senior Assistant of Students Affair (HEM) for my 5 rebellious years back in school.

You can say I’m 9 days late posting this, but I don’t care. This piece of tribute is specially dedicated to her. After some time in my life, I realized she’s one of the major people who have molded me being who I am now.

Actually I don’t know how to put it more beautifully. So I decided to post a link of a short autobiography written by my bff, Jaja =)

http://syazaesmail.blogspot.com/2010/09/jasamu-kan-sentiasa-di-kenang.html



Miss Safiah, thanks for everything

Ps: Now, talking about her makes me feel so longing of my school days. Maybe some time soon I’ll post something about my school, Sekolah Menengah Sains Sultan Iskandar Mersing, Johor. Please anticipate =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...