surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Le étage de Raya (Trailer)

Le étage de Raya’ is the French version of ‘Cheritera Raya’. And if I were to translate it to Japanese, I would be ‘O raya no Monogatari’. Maybe many don’t know I once took French when I was 13. It was a short 3 months of class. Yeah! It has turned rusty now for some reason. But at least there are some words I still remember in mind; for instances Je suis célibataire (maybe I'll teach you how to pronounce it next time). It means ‘I am single’ LOL.

So it’s supposed to be some story about how I celebrate my Eid. But this is just the preview of it. I’m still working on some editing. 3 days of Syawal, 3 states; Johor, Negeri Sembilan, Kuala Lumpur, 3 different stories (ok maybe more). Just got back to Kluang last night and maybe mum would drag me along to visit some relatives in Kluang today.

The 1st part will be on very soon! Please anticipate (winks)

On sofa from left; me, Az (2nd bro), Didin (lil bro), Sis Addie (2nd sis), mum, Abg Razlan (Bro-in-law), Anas (nephew), Dad. Sit on left; Sis Hani (1st sis). Not in pic is Along and wife, Kak Farah.


Ps: Shoot! I looked tanner in pic!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...