surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy mode

My life according to Yui

Alright I know I’m a little bit too obsess about YUI, but just bear with it. What do you think about the Tomorrow’s way song? Nice ain’t it? Well if it’s not, then I feel sorry you don’t have as music-sensitive ears as I do. So here’s a tag, taken from old facebook notes. Reposting it here might sound like a great idea.

The rule is simple. Pick ONE ARTIST or BAND and answer all questions by using their song title. Try not to repeat the title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Repost it as “my life according to (band name)”.

Well I don’t intend to tag anyone. But help yourself if you’re interested.


Pick your Artist:
YUI

Are you a male or female?
Gloria
Describe yourself:
Daydreamer

How do you feel:
Am I wrong

Describe where you currently live:
Skyline

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Tomorrow’s way

Your favorite form of transportation:
Free bird

Your best friend is:
To mother

What's the weather like:
cloudy

Favorite time of day:
Tonight

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Just my way

What is life to you:
winding road

Your fear:
crossroad

What is the best advice you have to give:
It’s all right
Thought for the Day:
Oh my god

How I would like to die:
I can’t say

My soul's present condition:
feel my soul

My motto:
Never say die


Mid semester assessment is over with anatomy yesterday. Got Arabic paper waiting after Eid holidays but at this rate of having our ‘balik kampung’ mode, we could hardly declare it as an assessment; no one’s worrying. Friends started going back as early as 1 pm; right after our last lecture ended.



Take care going home guys! See ya’ll in 2 weeks time, with His will.

Happy celebrating the final nights of Ramadhan
Happy celebrating Eid

Ps: I’m really in a mood to do blogathon! A week busy of exams really stayed me off from certain things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...