surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lost

We are all lost
Either we were once
Or we are still

We are all lost
Until we find Him

I'm constantly lost and later back on trail
In finding my way
Finding my purpose of life

Says who when you've found your way, you won't stray?
Immutable from the hitting storm of nihilism
Untouchable by the questing world lust

Because the journey is never straight
Divergence always awaits

It's Him who chose to let you get off track
And it's Him who chose to spare you back

I've once reminded what's my purpose of life
Sadly it has turned vague now
Keep it coming, keep it real
It's time for another dose of reminder

Lord. Guide. Me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...