surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

Down Under Adventure #3 – Went shopping on the first day in Sydney -

Day three, we caught up not the earliest train but still it was so early in the morning. Woke up so early, but nah not that I care because I know I can always take a nap on my way to Sydney.
 
Arrived in Sydney somewhere before 10am and met Ms Prema our travel agent. Board the tour bus and off we went sightseeing the city!
 
Mrs Macquarie’s Point
It’s a big park! And beautiful. I wasn’t in the pic with most of my colleagues because I was busy rolling on the green grass, jumping around the park and acting silly like nobody’s watching.
 
 
 
Bondi Beach
They say in Australia it’s legal to sue people who snap pic of others without permission at the beach. That made us extra careful to take pics. I'm not in the pics because I was busy enjoying my cup of hot chocolate.
 
 
Sydney Opera House
I just figured out that you can’t really enter this place. There were a lot of people here though and all they did was lingering around and take pictures! Yea we did the same. I guess this place is famous because of its architecture, no?
 
 
Pic of the day
 Then we went on a cruise!
 
 
Paddy’s Market was our last stop before checking in to our hotel. Shopping and buying souvenirs are always the highlight of a vacation.
 
 
 
At last, the hotel room! Citigate Central.
 
 
 That night most of my friends went out for a walk. But too bad I was too tired to join.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...