surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

Down Under Adventure #4 – More sightseeing –

After breakfast, board the bus and off we went to the Blue Mountain. The thing about highlands, they are cold! Plus it’s winter. And we found just a perfect way to keep ourselves warm.
 
 
Then we made our way to the Echo Point. I honestly don’t know why there are many people here. But never mind, let’s just take pictures.

Three Sisters viewed from Echo Point
Next stop is Featherdale Wildlife Park. As to summarize this place, there are a lot of animals. Guess that would do.
 
 
Then we stopped by at Gallipoli Mosque. It’s an Ottoman-style Turkish mosque.
 
 
 Clock showed 6pm and it’s getting darker. We made a quick stop at Sydney 2000 Olympic Park to continue camwhoring.
 
The poles are where they carve the olympic medalist names
That night they went out to walk around the city again, and still I preferred to stay in my room. Aren’t I conservative? Ahh truth was I was just tired.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...