surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Was it an ego?

Tonight by YUI; my ringtone crooned. 6.15pm when mum called and she was about to give a surprise visit! She was already in Seremban. It was a good thing I didn’t buy dinner by instinct. 8.15pm I got down and the 1st thing I remembered was her warm embrace. ‘Mum I missed you’ I whispered into her ears. Hopped into the car and off we go to where?



Look Out Point Restaurant, Jalan Ampang-Hulu Langat



The place was formerly consist of Kompleks Pelancongan Menara Tinjau, but now it has been developed into foodcourts where you can observe fascinating outlook. Approximately 100 little stepping stairs, but I bet it worth the climb and we could view the city scenery from up here.



So we talked over dinner

I know mum won’t be reading this. Aware of that I still want to write.
Nobody says being the 5th out of 6 is easy. Deep down, one side of me wishes mum would see me as a young lady whilst another side still wants mum to treat me like a little girl. Should it really be only one way or another? Does it sort me being egoistic if I wanted it to be both?
Mum on the other hand I bet only sees me as her baby girl and I don’t know what it would take to break that spell. She always wanted me to be independent, at the same time she doesn’t want to. I really didn’t mean to be selfish. So maybe I best not to decide.

Maybe it’s true that mum knows best

Thanks for coming mum
Forgive me for being such a troublesome daughter
And I love you.

Ps: I don’t own the pics
Pss: Oh don’t worry; Mum wasn’t driving alone back to Johor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...