surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My baby candle

Little baby candle
Feel like writing about you
This piece might never surpass ‘Life’s brief candle’
But just one slice of an impromptu

My little baby candle
Sitting silently at the corner of a little liberty
The atmosphere is shadowy
But a little reflection of my baby candle on a marble piece

The flame stirs like a spinning ballerina
Too gracefully
Of mock breeze and little plummet waterdrop
Once in a while I glance
It makes me feel like home

Though I know the moment will soon end
Dear petite flame will fade
This little liberty too won’t let me hold long
But an unspoken longing numbness wrapped me
All because of my little baby candle
All because of routined luminosity is broken



~when my peotic side took control~
~particularly when mind is overwhelmed by assignments!~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...