surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Pics and I'll elucidate a lil

Called mum recently and she claimed Anas just recovered from fever. He has started talking! Oww! Your autie here here missed you so~




Anas has turned into a handsome little boy



Just checked out my sis's latest pic on facebook. And she'sslimmerasalwaysshutup!


Legs I'm dying to have


An integumental protuberance has developed at the lateral 2 inches to the relation of glabella. *sigh* luckily just one; typical exam follow-up symptom.



Erk.. I said to the relation of glabella



As I quote Syera said
"For instances, eating choki-choki early in the morning can make you happy"


Latest madness of Al-Razians
Ps: All the best for exam people. May Allah ease.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...