surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Mind your demeanor

Some people just enjoy being mean, with or without intention. It’s not that hard when you’re a charlatan good-doer. Either way I’m not offended, am I? Or at least I thought I’m not. Unless my conscious and unconscious mind doesn’t synchronize, but then I might be diagnosed having psychotic disorder instead, wrong?

When A said something and B’s offended, was it because A was being mean or B who was over sensitive?

So if I thought my skin is coarse, was it because it is in fact coarse or was it my palm that’s parched?

I neither authorize being mean is right nor wrong. Given proper situation, many could tell if it’s essential.

But people, relax. Nothing happened. This is not me being emotional at all; no heart feelings, no offense, no nothing (all the above reads as pseudoemotional). Just me rambling despite I should study prior to the upcoming exam.



Saya tak tahu kenapa tapi saya sangat suka gambar ini! Ia sebenarnya diambil oleh phone Adah dan saya baru mencurinya tadi. Terima kasih.

Ps: 80 questions of Ethnic Relation, lord I wanna puke!
Pss: To those who finished answering all 80 in less than 1 hour, seriously! Are you guys human?
Psss: I love this pic so much I set is as my lollipop wallies =D
Pssss: The boy is so adorable in that baggy sweater
Psssss: And this pose is damn innocent!
Pssssss: OMG I love this pic so much!
Psssssss: Shoot! My palm is parched!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...