surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

On your birthday

The date was August 9, 2010 and I was appointed to be an unofficial guest to my housemate’s cousin’s birthday, Zuhra. The housemate is Syera by the way. Zuhra is turning 3 this year. This lucky girl is the only daughter out of 3 siblings and she loves Barney so much! The mother had designed a birthday cake specially for her.


Obviously it ain’t no biggies when your mum is a well known master baker. And Syera, I have to say that, she has a family full of cutie! This boy for instances;


He gave us some hard time being surpassed in person




Oh that was the Barney, brought exclusively for Zuhra.


The birthday girl with her aunt

And guess who I caught in glimpse


Hafiz Hashim with her daughter. Wife beside him, but like I care to capture anyway. Hafiz married to Syera’s mother’s causin.

All of all, credit to Syera. Thanks for inviting!

Well that was the intro. Here comes the main topic.


You see, I have a habit of not wishing people on their birthday (probably due to trouble remembering the date). I wonder if this has anything to do with me being an arithmophobic. Nope I don’t think so. I’ve no problem wishing my family members, but of friends yes (to my BFF Jaja, Aziey, Asilah, Dibah or anyone, sorry if I missed wishing you guys at times). I never bother to wish people on time. So the least I could do is to call them up out of self-conscious even if it’s a month late.

Hang on, what is it? Oh I did wish you on your birthday, and why is it? Is that what you’re trying to say? That’s easy. Might probably due to 3 things;

1. You reminded me a day before (including secretly writing some memos in my planner).
2. A friend of mine wished you and encouraged me to do so too.
3. Or it’s simply because I like you.

I could only say that much.


End of discussion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...