surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Above all reasons

Above all reasons exist, why I’m so grateful for being a Muslim.
Ever answer it yourself? We sure are grateful for being one, but some never question why. Simply because we were born with it, it doesn’t mean we can just let it let go without knowing.

I know, you know and we all know His Raheem is abundant, no defy. But I only desire to throw one small insight that we might overlooked.
No matter who we are, where we stand, what we do, In front of Him we appear the same. What differ us in absolute is our devotions and faith to Allah; our Taqwa, that only The Almighty shall know.

No one is by right more superior than another. And those who pace with devoid of arrogance shall see the other Muslims as their brothers and sisters, not merely a lame human being.

And with this, we shall love each other lillahi ta’ala.


O Allah, The Owner of the Holy month Ramadhan and all the gratification and forgiveness in it

I pray to not let me go astray.
I pray to not let me go neglectful,

To always be grateful for being born as a Muslim.

Allah loves you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...