surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

of YUI

I would have got me falling in love, if possible! I feel so gay right now. YUI-sama aishiteru!
YUI is a Japanese pop singer who first debuted back in 2004 when she passed the Sony Label Record audition singing her 3 self-composed songs. She sure got some real music there.
Up until present with over 20 singles and 6 albums (she wrote ‘em all!), she’s the divinity of jpop.

1st album [From me to you 2005]



2nd album [can’t buy my love 2006]



3rd album [I loved yesterday 2008]



4th album [my short stories 2008]



5th album [it’s all too much/never say die 2009]



Then she made a soon comeback in 2010 with 2 singles and an album



Single [Gloria January 20, 2010]



Single [to mother June 2, 2010]



6th album [holidays under the sun july 14, 2010]



Got all fired up after reading my post? Don’t know where to start? Let me give so some tips;

To start with having a kyuu/dokidoki - urgent, sudden, steep, strong rhythm feeling
Try to listen to [how crazy] or [just my way]

Or to get a Kutsurogu – to relax, to feel at home feeling
Try to listen to [tomorrow’s way] or [why me]

p/s: After listening then you tell me whether or not YUI has a trace of Gita Gutawa’s and Justin Bieber’s voice as I claimed in my old blog entry.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...