surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A little bit of things Verse 2


1. Otsukaresamadeshita! (Thank you for the hard work!)

The scrabble thingy is still on


My apology! It was really my fault. Actually the email has arrived for days, unfortunately they went into my spam box; all 3 of them (and I wonder why). Sorry for making it be sent via instant message over and over again.

P/s: to those who might concern only.

2. The Rules of Love by Richard Templer


The first thing I noticed when I hopped into my sis’ car last Saturday was this book that she’s reading. LOL she often met the wrong guy and made her go like “I’m not looking for a boy friend; I need someone who can marry me!” She’s 24 in fact. Good luck looking dear sis.

3. Words aren’t just words – follow up

‘Guys honestly, do I look snobbish to you? Please respond’

That was my previous shout out on facebook. It’s great having some friends commenting. But I think there’s some kind of misunderstanding here. I wonder why were those all male respondents. The thing is I didn’t mean guys to be just the gentlemen, but it should be referring to people. Or in short, I was actually anticipating to receive responds from both genders.
Guys=people
‘Guys’ does not necessary mean the XY genes, unless if it’s obviously distinct that I’m talking of them as the subject.
Guy – (informal) a group of people of either sex (Oxford)

4. Of Biochemistry lecture

How come the gentlemen can answer Prof Iman’s after-lecture questions loudly and confidently everytime. Seriously! How many billion miles per hour you guys’ brains interpret things?



5. Of KLPAC report
I wonder why these people were so excited asking Ms Q to read aloud some reports to the KLPAC. But hey, I’m looking forward if she were to read mine aloud (winks)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...