surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Life in the 90s

I am the 90s baby

Well, I plan to make this post a short one and get straight to the point.

If you lived in the same era as I do, You must have known Hanson! Check this out if you have no clue;


Did that ring a bell? Now that's the Hanson brothers. They are one of the best pop band back in the 90s. I remember singing along to their songs 15 years ago, loved them so much.

Right. 15 years had passed ever since and I haven't listened to them for ages. But guess what? Unlike other 90s boybands which got disbanded when it gets to this new millenium, my Hanson brothers are still awesome now! Because I missed listening to the good music of my childhood day, so I decided to go for youtube walking. And voila~ here's what I found;


This is video recorded in 2003 when Hanson was going for their world tour. I bet people who went for this concert are just about my age!

It's awesome. The same people on stage, the same song, the same feeling. That's so nostalgic.

Isaac (oldest) plays guitar
Taylor is the lead singer and keyboard
Zach (youngest) is the drummer

And it's hard to believe that these people are all married with cute and adorable kids. Isaac Hanson is 31 with 2 kids, Taylor Hanson is 29 a father of 5 kids, Zach Hanson is 26 with 2 kids.

This was them 15 years ago
from left: Isaac, Taylor, Zach

 And this is them now
from left: Isaac, Zach, Taylor

from left: Zach, Isaac, Taylor. Hot daddies!
 
I would choose The Hanson over The Jonas! wohooo~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...