surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vampire Attack!

Is it just me? Or is it really in trend, the vampire thingy I mean. I was sitting peacefully in the lecture hall when I saw my girl friends holding god-knows-whose vampire-related novels. As far as I’m concern, the novels have been passed around for weeks from one person to another.















Not to mention the vampire-related TV series



Well, the only vampire story that I remembered crying over reading is the Twilight Saga. The 1st Twilight sequel was aired in 2008, and it took me less than 3 months to get myself copies of the sequel novels each.



Too obsess I would say, finished reading each within 3 days tops. Anyway, I wonder why I’m not into it anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...