surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Knowing and not knowing....

When you are not who people thought you were

You thought I was different. How different? Don’t blame the circumstances for yourself who failed to know me. Nobody ever said knowing people it easy. You don’t observe people from afar and go ‘I know that’s going to happen’ when they slacked off; especially when you totally don’t know them inside out. Forgive me, to tear down your expectation.

When you are not who you thought people thought you were

I thought I’d tried my best to let people see the true color of me. I thought just being with them, talking and laughing was enough to be visible to them. When the bond you thought has established firmly between the crowd wasn’t there, was it still you who at fault?



The Missing Soul part 1

by Zhu-Anne Lee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...