surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

This decision


Rubik's cube

Have you ever gotten all 6 sides to match?
Once you know the trick, anyone can solve it easily
Let’s approach it philosophically
For example you throw away the trash in your pocket
To think about the fact that your pocket is cleaner because you threw out the trash, but do you think about how the trash you threw away has made the city dirtier?
That’s why this cube, if you think about getting one side to be all one color and go to move it then turn it one way, the other sides will change too right?

What effects does a single action have on its surroundings?
Well what’s more impostant, is the person able to become aware of it?
It’s just a tiny toy, yet it’s strangely philosophical


-Jdrama, Voice episode 5-


As I quote my post on circumstance that make happen

‘When is it that you noticed you’ve grown so much?
That you’re no longer that small, innocent, and naïve?

When each decision you make mustn’t be all about yourself?’


Achieving a win-win situation is harder than many have given credit for.

This decision takes into account who I was, who I am and what I’ll become
And if I really were to decide, it’s gonna be one of the biggest decision in my life.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...