surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oxymoron

Some people can’t handle milk
Except in case of lactose intolerance,
There are as well those who refuse because they’re not use to

Perhaps some people are just too conservative
Just like eating spicy foods
If so then I’m in no place to complain

True, some people are just too conservative

Ps: still working on the trip to Melaka entries, I’ve got a lot to tell just as much as I realized I’ve got a lot I shouldn’t tell! Ouh~ being oxymoron…

Pss: believe me, I know I'm a week late already

Psss:

How much sentences typed and deleted?
How much lines went in and out of mind and forgotten?
How much draft outlined and ignored?
How much pieces done and edited?
Over again…

Because I don’t want you to know as much as I do…

Pssss: erk, tibe2 je...


oxymoron

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...