surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Takers, anyone?

Instead of saying ~okaeri~ to dear readers, I should say ~tadaima~ on the other hand.

On hiatus on behalf of pro exam; 2 subjects done and another one coming this Monday and Tuesday.

Like all my colleagues said, 2 years-worth lectures are squeezed into a merely 2-hour papers answering. Pressure built up, nerves, miserable, mixed feelings piled up; it’s just too tired emotionally.

Don’t worry, don’t worry –I’m fine, thanks-

Place setting: Girls recreational room
Time setting: half an hour before Physiology OSPE exam (April 14)
Atmosphere setting: topsy-turvy and upside down discussing lab practicals

Me: where’s my eraser?! Oh! My eraser has gone missing!

Dear cute little blue eraser has gone missing. Uh~ in critical time like this even small, small things are damned mattering!

1. It’s blue
2. It’s missing

I remember once I told a friend “up until this point of my life, my ex-erasers had always gone missing in action before they were fully utilized”

Crap! Such a waste~

So now the action of holding on to a single eraser till its last pieces seemed a bit too challenging than most people might give it credit for. Having said this, being able to so do perhaps is quite an achievement, no?

This one over here looks nice




Takers*, anyone?

Ps: *Takers (read: those who’re interested buying them for me)
Pss: tak mahal, RM35 tak masuk shipping cost, all the way from Japan

1. It’s blue
2. It’s a heel
3. It’s made in Japan

Psss: oh, anyways~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...