surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

For a while, I let my tears running

She was once my Math teacher
She was once my Physics teacher
I might don’t have much memory on her. But still I have some…

She was among the pioneer teachers when the school first opened back in 2003. She caught my attention so much that induced the innocent side of me asking
“Cikgu, cikgu ada darah kacukan ke?”
She smiled, chuckled a bit, and told me
“Eh, takde lah”

I was 13, she was in my class teaching Math while I’ve got this non-academical book opened on my table. So she came, picked up the book, turned it page by page, and said
“Bagus buku ni, tapi jangan la baca masa dalam kelas, after class nanti takpe”

If I’m not mistaken, she has a 2 or 3-year-old baby when I left school in 2007. She was diagnosed to have stage 4 lungs cancer since last December. After quite a long suffer, it ended at 11.20pm last night.

May the family be strong. Innalillah…

I attached post made by my old colleague, Intan Siti Zulaikha here; Tributes to Cikgu Nawiah

O Allah, may she be at the best place.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...