surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

On drugs for a week

Apart from counting down to pro exam, until just now I was calculating when the last time was I ran in temperature so badly. It was almost a year ago; I remembered my blood sample was taken 3 times in 3 consecutive days for they were afraid I might have gotten dengue, I swallowed a whole lot medication till a point where after nature passes, toilet bowl would smell drugs.

I recovered though, and what stained was within the past 11 months I refused to take even paracetamol on headache, flu, fever; had enough of them.

Until 2 weeks ago was when I thought my body was at its limit. I just finished from coping with the staying-up-preparing-debate-materials nights, along with the netball practices, hadn’t had enough sleeps and rest that strain my physical to fever, flu and cough. Even so I don’t know what made me went on with the netball practice when I should have rest instead (which gotten me worse).

And I’ve got no choice; consider it historical when I started taking those ‘drugs’ after 11 months.

My temperature went normal and by the time I played our last 3 games, the flu and cough distracted a bit but those didn’t matter so much.

What matters most was with a total of 5 wins, a draw against Tamhidi and a lost against FST, FPSK won 2nd place for inter-faculty netball league!



FST captain with trophy


me and Dib, we played the same position!


so long~ we might won't see each other until the coming SUFA

Ps: maybe I should come out with the Autumnal Rendezvous explanation post (^^)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...