I am never good with crowd. Not good with loud places, or people. I am not a loud person myself. Even so, there are things you can tolerate and there are things that you just can't.
My point about cannot tolerating people being too loud however does not revolve around being loud per se. But it's when the manner itself compromised common courtesy.
Imagine a group of girls dining in at a regular kedai makan, family restaurant, fastfood restaurant or even at their very own faculty cafe. Girls are being girls. They chitchat they laugh. Perhaps sometimes (if not all the time) they laugh a little too loud (or F-ing too loud) that many find them disturbing.
1. It's a public place yes but public place does not equal to you-can-make-noises-freely place
2. If your intention is to draw attention of the opposite gender, please know that hysteric kind of laugh is a major turn off
3. If your intention is to show off to other people you have a group of crazy and fun friends to hangout with, please know that lack of public respect and common sense is not something to be proud of
4. If you do not have neither number 2 nor 3 above, please work on your common sense and manner
5. It is so wrong to see females who preach about religion a lot acting the opposite instead (read:being disrespectful)
If I could, I would choose to not sit at the same table. It's embarrassing to not have basic manners.