surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Down Under Adventure #Prologue –Traveller’s Blues-


I always wished to be able to have a happy packing time. Surprisingly I never did. Packing always comes in the very last minute no matter how early I started. It made me grew up believeing I have packaphobia (which we all know it’s the way I say things to exaggerate).


Departed from hostel at 6pm and arrived at LCCT around maghrib. I’m pretty positive my mind wanders a lot, but of something I’m not sure what. It was a mixed feeling. Unlike other friends who can’t stop taking pictures and can’t stop talking; I don’t need to listen to what they were saying to know they were excited. Not to say I wasn’t, only I don’t own a nice camera to camwhore with and most of the time I have vacancy next to me.

The mixed feelings came even since I started packing. Do they have word to describe this feeling? Traveller’s blues I guess. What if I forgot to bring anything important? What do I do on the plane for 8 hours? Since I was one of the committees, will everything goes well as planned? What if anything goes wrong? How am I supposed to handle things in places I’ve never been to? What if anything went wrong with the plane? What if anything happened to me? Someone slipped drugs into my bag. Or my passport is stolen. Or I am kidnapped! Call me paranoid. Hell yeah I think a lot.`

We boarded the plane at 11.20pm, along with the mixed feelings. At least I have 8 hours to get into relax mode.


I prayed so the journey is blessed by Him.

What I was anticipating, the next morning I open my eyes I’ll be in Sydney!

In the name of Allah the most Gracious, most Compassionate.

“Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how He began creation. Then Allah will produce the final creation. Indeed Allah , over all things, is competent." (29:20)

"Berjalanlah di (muka) bumi, Maka perhatikanlah bagaimana Allah menciptakan  (manusia) dari permulaannya, kemudian Allah menjadikannya sekali lagi (Allah membangkitkan manusia sesudah mati kelak di akhirat). Sesungguhnya Allah Maha  Kuasa atas segala sesuatu " (29:20)

Up next. Hello Sydney!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...