surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Silent as a doll

I'm not the type who is very good in expressing. I never am.

Those who would shout on someone's face when they're angry
Those who would voice out dissatisfaction
Those who would punch the sandbag to release anger
Those who would scream at the top of the lungs having something unsettled within

Neither is me. I don't express much, Or rather I don't know how to. And yes, I envy these people who get to stand for what they need to express despite being seen as emotional or hot-tempered or selfish or snobbish or arrogant.

What did I do?

I'll just keep quiet.
Yes, I'll just stay as silent as a doll.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...