surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Friday, December 9, 2011

My stomach is upset, and so am I

I am damned upset when someone scolded me for something I did wrong.

But unlike other people who did it out of counter reaction and egoism, I very much directed that to myself.

Yes, I am pissed off over mistakes I did. And that wasn't and never meant for you.

But since you won't be so keen to listen when you're angry. I know you very well so I won't apologize that immediately.

I could never vent out anger to other people but myself. And bear in mind that I'll try my best not to be personal over works.

When 'tsk' came out from my tongue
or my eyes are prone to glares
or I don't feel like smiling
or I sigh loudly

and if you happened to witness this, most of the time it's just me.

ps: I won't bite your head off except over obvious reasons.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...