surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

It's a phenomenon

Holiday; it’s considered a routine for some, but I rather take that as a phenomenon. It’s something so natural by means that are not fully understood. Most of us will stay up late at night, before the last day of lecture. Watching dramas, chatting, reading novels like there’s no tomorrow. The next day coming to class, soul already left for home sweet home. Exchanging external hard disk for variety shows and more dramas, after classes’ over you’ll hangout with friends for movies and window shopping that was held back for so long, eat good food and chill! Then get back home and start packing with excitement, can’t wait to be home.

It’s the universal feeling, I admit that. Only I have to add a little to my pre-holiday event, since I-assume-everyone-knows-that-I-am-a-packaphobic, well packing has never been that easy and exciting.

But anyway, I survived the unnecessary fear of packing my luggage and I’m home now! I’m home after acting like a baby for mum to personally fetch me instead of taking a bus or train, (and this cold-nasal-pitch-plus-coughing voice of mine works!)

I admit I haven’t been updating so regularly these days. So many things happened around me, that I wish I could spill out but honestly I’m more to a poetic and dramatic writer rather than a straight-forward one. So every entry of mine needs delicate touch ups and it’s least likely to be done within short time (except for short emotional quotes).

But I’ll try to keep up the ‘happened things’ sooner or later.

Ps: *mixed feelings*mixed feelings*mixed feelings*


I missed Anas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...