surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm craving for...


Sushi? That’s not it; though I haven’t had any chicken gyouza for months now.

I’ve craving for a stiletto!

I wonder which could be awesome; deep purple, vague yellow, crimson, dark brown or blue black.

Well, truth is I don’t need one too high.
This high would be fine (I wish it comes in purple)

And you’ll ask me, what’s the difference? That’s already damned high!

What I meant was, I don’t need something this high

Right. You won’t be able to understand unless you try those. I mean, 4 inches is my limit.

Honestly I’m done with black. Plus covered ones made my nails gone a bit ugly. It literally tied me with formality while walking around the malls. I need something more casual and laid-back. Something a little bit more stands out but not striking.

And of course perfectly paired with handbag the like.




But these days, mum kept reminding me
‘tengah-tengah belajar lagi ni tak payah la nak beli-beli sangat. Nak melawa tunggu kerja nanti’

*sigh*

One of the reasons I’m resisting my lust towards those stilettos.

So I’m gonna put these pics next to me on bed. Let's drift to dreamland together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...