surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Okasan gomen ne

This was supposed to be posted yesterday; on Mother’s Day. But I have to change to plan B for I ran into fever and haven’t fully recovered yet (maybe it’s due to the global warming). The best thing about getting sick at home is that you always have mum to take care of you. In my case, I wished mum would cook some hot porridge, and keep the wet towel on my forehead cold. It was Mother’s Day and I believe kids had prepared a little something for their mums. My sis gave mum cakes and cookies which I suppose I have some share on. But I somehow particularly had gave mum the worst gift ever; the fever. So it was a worst-case scenario, since it was Mother’s Day I felt suck for letting mum got infected and on the other hand can’t even take care of her.
Okasan gomen ne :(
And this was supposed to be the original post of mine

Happy Mother’s Day

Talking about mother’s day, I strolled down my mp3 list and I found some of my favorite songs best dedicated to mothers.

1. Mama by Spice Girls (1997) – English


2. God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You


3. To Mother by Groove Over Dose (1999) - Korean


4. Dear Mum by SNSD (2007) - Korean

5. To Mother by Yui (2010) - Japanese



I pray for Allah to always keep mum in best of health and may Allah bless you.
Not to forgotten, dad too :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...