surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

17 again

This 2 months holiday is considered the 2nd longest break after the post-SPM so called holiday. Suddenly it felt like 17 all over again. Sitting around doing nothing (perhaps doing nothing is not the most appropriate term). I’ve got some beneficial stuff to do though.

One familiar scenario among ladies of Ibn Hayyan since before cuti ari tu;
‘nak wat ape mase cuti ni?’
‘kena blaja masak nih, x reti2 lagi’
‘lesen kereta belum lepas la’
‘cam nak jd guru tadika je’
‘jd bibik sepenuh mase kat rumah kot’

This conversation unexpectedly made us felt a little younger than our actual age LOL. I’m pretty much sure quite a number of my colleague went for a JPJ test this holz especially those 1991 babies =P. Good luck!

Oh should I mention them?

Balqis
Dibah
Didi
Achik

These are only names I could come out with =)

I on the other hand, instead of doing my license have got to do a more important thing; remake it. You see, I’ve lost my license few months ago. This unnecessary carelessness cost me RM50!

weee.. get to drive again. Alhamdulillah =)


p/s: next time I buy a new purse I’ll make sure to check all vital documents before throwing the old one *sigh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...