surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Devoted Devotee

Say in a scenario of 2 groups of people; 1 is so enthusiastic doing stuff, gossiping, laughing, and talking about Korean or Japanese stars, while another is just being indifferent and watching from afar with their own world. Putting this situation side by side, I’ve always belong to the 2nd group. Not to say I don’t do trendy stuff enthusiastically, I don’t gossip, laugh, nor talk about Japanese stars. But most likely I rather get revolves in a smaller group and only with those who knows me well. So emphasizing I’ve always belong to the observant type of people unless I’m the main VIP in a particular circumstances, I would usually keep quiet. First what’s the use of talking when obviously no one wants to listen and pay attention to you, and second this is just another evidence that I’m the type of girl who doesn’t know how to exist with others.

Analyzing this, I am so much aware that most probably I won’t be joining the 1st group I’ve mentioned before. Or even if I am, perhaps I’m being semi-conscious. After for so long being in the minority group, I can’t believe this is happening to me. Something has happened to me and I can’t deny it at all. Just recently I think I’ve been absorbed into the type 1 group of people who would do trendy things enthusiastically.

I’m so into SUDOKU right now!


erk.. that's not my hand. heh =p

sahabatku atiqah yg enthusiastically menyiapkan sudoku!

p/s: Post tak dapat diteruskan setelah penulis didapati hilang bersama pensil sebatang dan buku sudokunya. Selebihnya, apa2 kenyataan lanjut boleh dirujuk pada spokesperson penulis seperti; Abby Nasir, Zuhairah, Leyl, Azreen Syazlin, Ummu dan mereka yang berkaitan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...