surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

PsYcHoLoGy TesT


What is one animal you wish to keep as a pet and why

Or so it was, the entry for our English language journal last week. I've waited forever to post this and only now am able to. On the day this topic was 'declared' I immediately got my pet decided. And coincidentally on the same day back in my room, I downloaded a variety show of my current favourite Japanese boyband; Kanjani 8. The theme this time around is Psychology Test. Watanabe Ken a famous love psychologist in Tokyo was invited as a guest.

Then the guest went asking Kanjani 8 members "What animal would you wish to keep as a pet and state the reason why". And here comes hilarious answers from the boys;

Yokoyama You:
Dogs because they're friendly

Nishikido Ryo:
Killer whale because they're about the biggest on Earth and they're the best of the best
Yasuda Shota:
Tigers because they're cool and strong and they have beautiful pattern

Ryuhei Maruyama:
Hyenas because they work so hard to stay alive and keep down-to-earth

Shibutani Subaru:
Elephants because they're bid and cool

Murakami Shingo:
Siamese cats because they're expensive and only kept by rich people


Then the guest revealed the truth behind their answers. Psychologically the reasons they gave described the quality they wish people would give them credit for, they'll be most happy when people compliment them as such.

The studio went laughing out loud



Unfortunately my favourite Okura Tadayoshi the drummer wasn't on the show for some circumstances. Ahh.. How I wish to know his reasons.

Anyway, that was it about the psychology test.




p/s: I chose white stallion because they're beautiful (winks)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...