surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Friday, January 8, 2010

INnOcEnT ObsEsSiOn Part 2

I’m a freak
I’m creepy
I’m not normal
I’m weird
I’m odd
I’m inhuman
I’m eerie
Call me whatever and I am still me.

Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby am going to declare the ‘freaking’ part of me. I’m the kind who observes and listens. Wait! The creepy part is coming real soon..
I enjoy listening to music so much and when I said I listen, I really mean it. There will be certain songs that I fell in love with the first time I heard it. As for example;

Only One by Yellow Card
The Ghost Of You by My Chemical Romance
Everything You Want by Vertical Horizontal
Monsoon by Tokio Hotel
Thunder by Boys Like Girls
And the list doesn’t stop here.

And once these songs literally took my breath away, I will unconsciously repeat listening to it over and over again not less than 40 times non-stop! As a girl who ‘celebrates’ music as a part of art, everything in the song that caught my heart is able to anesthetize me. First I’ll listen to the song as a whole, then I’ll carefully try to catch the lyrics, acknowledging the lyrics are even beautiful, then I’ll let myself overwhelmed with the voices, then I’ll tune in to the sound of guitar including the bass, the next will be the addictive beating of drum, then I’ll move to the indulging resonance of the violin, if there’s a share of a piano, then I won’t miss it too. Above all, the more I listen, the more I want to keep listening; a positive feedback mechanism you could say. When and how will this stop?
When there comes another good engulfing song.
This time around, one beautiful song has found its way to my heart (that’s way too dramatic!), and I can’t help it but kept listening to it. Here’s the lyrics;

Code by Nishikido Ryo
Ima boku yori hitotsu futatsu saki wo susundeta kimi no shouko ga
Ukibori ni natte chinmoku yubatte kureru kara
Chigau dareka no hanashi de gera-gera moriagatteru furi shiteru
Demo sono egao mada mitetai kara kotoba nomikomu
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Ima ijou wo hoshigaru boku wa seken shirazu na gaki desu ka?
Motomeru yori mo ataero to satosu no desu ka?
Eien nante nai yo to kensei shitemo ii
Demo boku wa ne hikatte mitai tomo ni tatoe isshun dake demo
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Kimi wo irodoru subete no youso wo boku ga mamotte miseyou
Nani ga atte mo soba ni iyou
Kimi ga kanashimu subete no youso wa boku ga ubau kara
Mou sukoshi dake ai wo ai wo ai wo

Afuredasu kotoba omoi kitte itta "ai shiteru..." hazu ga
Nou kara no shinmei wo mata muishiki ni boku dake no angou ni kaete
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Kimi ni mune hatte kono omoi todokerareru hi wa kuru ka na?
Dareka ni hokoreru boku de irareru ka na?
Kimi ga iru no nara nandatte kanaerareru sonna ki ga suru kara
Todokeru ne ai wo ai wo

Kimi wo irodoru subete no youso wo boku ga mamotte miseyou
Nani ga atte mo soba ni iyou
Kimi ga kanashimu subete no youso wa boku ga ubau kara
Arittake no ai wo ai wo ai wo

Translation

Right now, you were one, two steps ahead of me, your evidence
It becomes evidently shown because it breaks the silence
Pretending to laugh and have fun with someone else’s stories
But I want to still see that smile so I swallow my words
『☆#%◎X…』

Am I a kid who doesn’t know anything about society for wanting more than what Ialready have?Are you reasoning to the fact that I should give more than what I actually want?
You can restrain me by saying there’s no eternity
But I would like to shine together, even if it was only for a moment
『☆#%◎X…』

All the factors that makes you colorful, I’ll be sure to protect it
Whatever happens, I’ll be next to you
All the factors that make you sad, I’ll take them away from you
Just a little bit more love, love, love

The words that pour out, I tried and said, “I love you…” should have been
The orders from my brain again, without knowing, changed it into a code only I understand『☆#%◎X…』

Being proud, is there a day I can tell this feeling to you?
Can I be the ‘someone’ that you can be proud towards someone?
If you’re there, anything can be granted, I felt like thatI’ll send it to you, this love, love, love
All the factors that makes you colorful, I’ll be sure to protect itWhatever happens, I’ll be next to youAll the factors that make you sad, I’ll take them away from youJust a little bit more love, love, love『☆#%◎X…』


This part is the most addictive!

The words that pour out, I tried and said, “I love you…” should have beenThe orders from my brain again, without knowing, changed it into a code only I understand
『☆#%◎X…』


As i quote what Nishikido Ryo said

"the lyrics sound really good, in the chorus instead of saying I LOVE YOU it has changed into symbols. Those symbols Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! was suppose to meant I LOVE YOU right from the start"

Actually the song is about a guy who fell for a girl, and he's unable to confess because everytime he intended to, the word that's suppose to be 'i love you' has been misinterpreted by his brain, and changed into a code that only he understands. Ain't it sweet?!

p/s: to those who wish to listen to the song, Here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlvztHew3tI
full credit to vendy@blogspot for the video and translation (winks)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...