surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

ArE YoU SiNgLe?


"Lately there's a popular trait that we call 'annoying' in Japan"


Hanazakari no kimitachi e episode 2


I've finished watching this drama since months ago, but suddenly I came across something in my thoughts that reminds me of the drama. The topic is annoying. I don't think only Japanese people are dealing with the overflowing traits of annoying people, even I am surrounded by annoying people around me.
Let's narrow the scope to annoying guys. I'm not accusing all, you can give yourself credit for not being annoying I would say. This is the lame situation I kept facing over and over;
Text messages
most guy: hye! busy ke?
most guy: tgh wat ape?
lame guy: hye! bleh kacau?
lame guy: hye! bleh kite kawan?
annoying guy: do u have a boy friend?
annoying guy: kite mesej2 ni boy friend awak x mrh ke?
or in short people will directly ask
"are you single?"
Lord gimme a break. Why can't these people be more creative and cool. Again I'm not saying all guys are, but most guys yes. Beacuse I've definitely came across those who are cool enough. I wonder how would they feel if we're swapping places. And I think I'll come out with a brilliant idea.
i'm thinking about asking 'are you single?' to my guy friends
and see how they'll react
LOL
(winks)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...