surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

LiFe iS lIkE a BoX Of ChOCoLaTe

This is the common phrase people used to “preach”. Even I myself knew this at the age of 9. It says “Life is like a box of chocolate, you don’t know what’s inside unless you open it”. And by the age 12 I get to understand then reason why. We'll never know how the choc is like; melting, cold and hard, what colour, how its taste and texture. True enough because we don’t know will we face in life; future undertakings, consequences and coincidence. Or in short, life is full of surprises; we don’t know when will Miley Cyrus pop in front of us and say “hye”. Then by the age of 16, my BFF Jaja introduced me the line “coincidence is everywhere”. Meeting a long-lost cousin in a debate tournament, knowing a friend of my best friend is actually the best friend of my roommate’s boyfriend (I got that a bit confusing too, don’t worry LOL). Then I can’t agree more with the coincidence thing. We can’t expect what will happen for the next moment. For a split second, even a small thing could change everything. After some time going through things, at the age of 17 then only Jaja and I introduced the second version of the ‘coincidence phrase’ “coincidence is everywhere, but after all that’s what we call fate”. Can’t blame destiny for what happened eh? No matter whatever good or whatever bad happened to you, there’s always a reason to it. That’s the beauty of life The Almighty Allah s.w.t has created.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...