surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

InNoCeNt ObSeSioN

Innocent is always referred to young children, lil' kids and cute fluffy babies. In my context because they are pure and naive, not knowing about the world. Sometimes how I actually wished so much to be a baby for they don't have to worry about anything. By the way that's not what I'm trying to put off.

Obsession whereas is the feeling of worshipping (nope, that's too extreme), when your thoughts are filled and endulged, helplessly drowning or anything parallel in the 'inhuman' way. Haha I purposely used dramatic words to let you aware how serious could one's obsession go.

Somehow to put it together innocent obsession, contextually instead of babies, this is referred to adults and grown-ups who unintentionally happened to be their breath taken away.


Let's just put it short.

Super Junior
DBSK
Big Bang
Shinee
News
Arashi
Kanjani 8
KAT-TUN
Tokio

You name it..
K-pop and J-pop are on their climax of music phenomenal. I was just emphasizing on boybands because girls are crazy over them and myself is not an exception. And please do believe me, come to a certain extent when guys are also head over heels for the girlbands.

My opinion is simple
To all the young and perky girls out there (including me in here), it's OK to get your soul locked on to these adonis. Because once you're married, the only thing you can be obsess about is your husband.... and kids.

And these is what i meant by innocent obsession.

innocent obsession feels sooo good (winks)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...