surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm still here

Peace be upon you
Allah's rahmah be upon you
insyaAllah

I haven't been updating for so long, I know. But I'm still here. I mean literally I wasn't going anywhere and I'm not going anywhere. Still in to-and-fro motion. My life revolves around hostel and campus, everyday. With the peripheral activities, tournaments, events, conventions etc. Just like any university students out there, just like any other medical students out there. But what makes me different, and perhaps what makes you too diferent, is when we set our intention to do all these, to live this life SOLELY BECAUSE OF ALLAH.

Now that was quite an introduction ain't it. Quite an introduction for someone who has abandoned her blog for weeks.

Sincerely there were a lot of things happened, a lot of things happening, and a lot of things going to happen in the future. Can't do much about what had happened except to learn from it or to treasure it. For what's happening all I can do is to give my best for it. And as for what's going to happen, anything that I know of, I need to be mentally and physically prepared. And for everything that I don't know of, let's just hope Allah will plan them beautifully for me.

General isn't it? I wasn't telling what's it all about. But hey, I think that suits each and everyone of us, this happens to us right.

I don't know if I can keep you guys updated for the time being. Maybe not, and I'm quite positive after this entry, you'll have to wait maybe another 2 weeks or more for another blog post. One word. BUSY.

Busy. Yes. But I will always pray to Allah, to not let me be too carried out with this business of dunya.

Anyway the main thing that I wanna say here is of course;

1) to apologize for the hiatus
2) I wanna kinda let all of you know that, from this moment and onwards perhaps my writing style will be a bit different. How different, you have to anticipate that.
3) I'm on twitter now! Since I rarely posted my updates here and as well as on facebook. You can just follow me on twitter. Refer to the right panel, below my 'about me' column.

I never thought I would fall for that blue bird too

Talking about facebook and twitter. So far I've been running these both account independently to each other. But then when I tried to connect my twitter to facebook so my friends could catch up with my updates, suddenly it just feels a bit awkward.

1) awkward to post too many tweets at a time
2) awkward when there are more people on facebook than on twitter
3) awkward when people start commenting on my tweets on facebook
4) awkward when more people start accessing my twitter

So I concluded that I should keep my twitter away from facebook. To see it from a bright side, it's pretty much like a promotion and publicity.

Actually I really have to keep this post short. Mind you. Mind me. My mid semester exam starts tomorrow. Monday to Friday.

I should've smack my head for logging onto my blooger account at the first place. *dushdushdush*

A writer would always be a writer I guess.

Till then. Please anticipate my updates.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...