surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

What goes around comes around

They say it’s best to do something the modest way; not too obsessed and not too lenient. For under exaggeration it might turn the other way around.

I used to hate coffee
I used to hate make ups
I used to hate Korean and Japanese entertainment
I used to hate green tea

After few years now, I figured out myself tolerating with those, even becoming a bit obsess;

Started drinking coffee more than 3 times a week
Care to buy moisturizes, toner, sun screen, foundation, make up base
Collecting MV, dramas, k-pop & j-pop
Even did a Japanese Tea Ceremony presentation

So from now on, just be careful in what you’re hating or what you’re liking. It might just switch the other way around.

Only this doesn’t mean you should make me hate you before wanting me to like you. Seriously, it won’t work that way.

Under some deliberation, somehow there is other circumstance where this karma principle doesn’t apply on; regarding faith and religion.

Do hate the wrong things around you
Do encourage the good things around you
And do this with your most enthusiasm
May Allah bless InsyaAllah

green tea anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...