surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

This close!

Done with Isyak.

Facial toner. Mosturizer. Acne cream.

Body lotion.

Hair bun.

A cup of coffee.

Medical books.

Too close. Until I have my laptop on. YouTube.

30 minutes. 1 hour. 2 hours. 3 hours.

Glance at the clock. Almost one. Sleepy. Let's sleep.

I'm always this close (real close!) to studying. Almost every night. And of course I never really succeeded. Yea I'm not a typical medical student who stays up all night.

Let's hope I won't get distracted tonight.


Ps: Dang I can spend hours exploring YouTube sidebars!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...