surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Phases

I've passed that phase when I was always dying to update my wardrobe, shopping for new outfits. Came to the stage when I should just wear what I have and be grateful, stop spending and start saving. Surprisingly now it has come to the phase where I think it's okay to start shopping for new looks again (I think I've developed enough self-control from spending too much) but something else stopped me from doing so. This time it's because I don't have a walk-in closet yet. Dang what's with this overflowing wardrobe. When's the soonest could I own a house?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...