surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mystery

Life needs some element of mystery
It shouldn't be an open book. That's how I see it as. Because I believe what's limited from public access is special. Something only a few people know is special. So what's special to you? Maybe by letting as much people informed, so it's a unique event to you. Thus that what makes it special. Do enlighten me.

Often times I worried what I do, what I did revealed too much of myself. Only last time I checked they weren't. Only thing revealed is how mysterious, emotional, and unpredictable I am. It's somehow a bliss. A bliss that when people know less about you, they'll be more careful around you.

You. Remember the reason why we're friends at the first place? Guess it means nothing to you anymore ain't it. You're no one to me now but we shared the same memories.

We've stopped talking for unknown reason. I don't wanna sound disappointed because I'm not. Because I need to thank you for making things less complicated now.

free like a ballerina

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...