surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Scar


Physiological scar is a normal outcome of wound healing process. When injury occurs, tissue repairs will follow and eventually forming this permanent mark. Permanent, there should be a good reason why it stays there. More than the physical access to it, they never fail to heap up flashback of memories. Each has its own sentiment value.

I still got one on my elbow; fell while I learnt to ride a bike for the first time. It was as small as my tip of elbow the first time I checked. But now surprisingly it has grown bigger.

Yes. Scar grows along with you.

It never did leave.

Just like emotional scar. It never did leave.

But we can choose to live with it, peacefully.

Hey. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, aite?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...