surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

It has been a while

I missed him, for he hasn’t appeared before my eyes for quite a while.

He was there, in fact he was always there. But I only noticed him during Tamhidi. Someone kinda ‘introduced’ him to me. And I became head over heels in love with him ever since!


oh, anyways~

It was during Tamhidi that I broke my shell of ‘I don’t wanna watch any dramas other than English’; when a friend introduced me Hanakimi. And then was when I noticed Mizushima Hiro (the one who played Nanba senpai).


I love those eye. it's so......intense!


more intense eyes!

He’s such an awesome actor! I did follow his drama afterwards and I fell for him over again watching all his roles;

Absolute Boyfriend
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Mr. Brain
Tokyo Dogs

I remember Tokyo Dogs was his last drama I watched and I wonder, why until last year (2010) he hasn’t came out with any new roles (Tokyo Dogs was aired in 2009). C’mon, he’s young and good looking and above all, he’s talented (it’s just impossible any producer would overlook that).

But then, early this year was when I figured out Mizushima Hiro has officially quit his acting and modeling career to pursue in writing and literature.

What?! So he has became a full time writer now. No wonder he hasn’t appeared in any dramas anymore! That’s so heart breaking (T_T) because Hiro is one of my favorite actors.

I fell for him right after watching Hanakimi, and then was told by the same friend who introduced me Hanakimi that he’s married. Gosh! He’s 25, young and talented and good looking and…. Married?! Fine! So who cares if he’s married, I still adore his acting and all. And these happened 3 years ago. Btw I started listening to Japanese songs since 2 years ago.

Approximately a year ago, by accident I just got to know that Mizushima Hiro’s wife is Ayaka! Ayaka, one of my favorite singers!

Oh dear, I’ve been adoring both Ayaka and Hiro in parallel without knowing they were married to each other! *shame*

So I went to Google more about them.

These 2 were married in 2009 (after 6 months seeing each other); Mizushima Hiro (24) and Ayaka (21) announced their marriage during a press conference. Fans were shocked with the sudden news and they explained why the decision was so prompt.

Ayaka was diagnosed with Grave’s disease and her condition gradually worsens. Aware of this, Hiro decided to propose to Ayaka so that he can take care of her. He recited one line

‘I will protect her’
*serious macam drama*

Oh my, being that young with a mature decision; that’s my Hiro *whoops, he’s married*
Hiro also claimed, Ayaka is the first woman who made him believe marriage as the extension of courtship, (and shyly Ayaka confessed the same)


at the press conference

Ayaka on the other hand declared that she’s taking sabbatical leave after announcing their marriage, so that she can focus on the treatment and recovering. Recently it is said that she’ll come back from hiatus in 2012. Ayaka-san, I’ll look forward to it! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...