surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

You won't understand why I like him

Why do we fall in love? Sometimes people around just don't get it why.

Yes I admit it; I'm in love right now.

She asked me
'Why did you like him? He's not that good-looking'

*clear throat*

1) People don't fall in love over just good looks (though I did this time)
2) You won't understand even if I tell you. Because if you do, we'll fall in love with the same person

Hint: people I fall for is always on the desktop background*



Daito Shunsuke

Only one thing I've got to say.

He's from Osaka!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Daito-san, ima kara yoroshiku onegaishimasu ne~
(Made it sound real. Hohoho)

Ps: back to flipping nihon-go dictionary after ages
Pss: and it changes*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...