surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Music Room After School

I don’t have the perfect pitch. I hardly gotten my ‘do re mi’ notes accurate, but I do know some good music.

One piece that moves me recently was called Music Room After School by Gontiti.

It is awesome. Sitting down and listening to it, I could sense as such various good music been well-blended within one piece, beautifully.

- When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating
- Modern remix version of Thank You by Im Hyun Jung
- Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- Swan Lake Ballet by Tchaikovsky
- Music Infantil of Disney’s animation, Peter Pan

Detailing along the music score, as such literally the piece has a wedge drove between them; one part represents reality and fantasy for another. It could easily be told apart from the mixing of modern and classical instruments alternately.

Boundary between reality and fantasy on the music score, I call it.


Girl playing harp




Ps: back to become a J-stuff otaku

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...