surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

The other side

You're like the other side of me.
The part of me no one else ever knew about.
You're the part of me no one ever knew existed.
You're the mysterious part of me.

I even wonder if I'm myself when I'm with you.
Or it's merely just an escape from the other world I'm living.
I wonder if I'm ready to merge the two worlds or just live in either.
I'm not sure if I will ever choose to ditch the world I'm currenty in just to be with you.

I can't even tell if you're for real.
But fair enough to know that you're not a part of fantasy.

I don't really know where do I belong.
Here with everybody else.
Or there with you.

Or do I?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...