surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

That was a wrap

Yesterday was pretty much a wrap for my 9 weeks Internal Medicine 1 posting. Had my clinical exam last Monday and theoretical papers followed on Thursday and Friday. Alhamdulillah.


Being a medical student you can’t really runaway from feeling bored hanging out too long at the hospital, with all the log book requirements we need to chase after, completing and observing procedures, enhancing history taking and physical examination skills, making yourself ‘at home’ while so-called tagging along with the Houseman Officer (HO) on night calls. I’m not gonna lie, sometimes I do self-grant myself a half-day but truthfully this rotation had been fun.


This rotation had collectively left me taken. I can't quite figure out what but maybe I am in love. Was. I was in love. One thing for sure I walked out of the examination hall yesterday seeing myself as a different person (perhaps another posting more mature). As I was shading the OMR form "gosh it's the 8th semester" it was among the moment I gotten fascinated to how far I've gone to in this field.

I met a lot great people whom just their presence would give you an unspoken inspiration. I met a lot of strong-willed and determined people who despite the hard time they're in would constantly be optimistic and give you encouragement instead.

Comparing General Surgery and Internal Medicine I think the latter is way harder with more syllabus to cover. I don't know how Internal Medicine could be intimidating but interesting at the same time.

Coming next is Obstetric & Gynecology. Really looking forward to it.

I wish doctors are really this cool

 Ps: No one walk as elegant as a group of anesthetist in a Medical ward.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...